Following on from my posts about the worst part of being pregnant, I wanted to celebrate all the amazing things about being pregnant so here is my top 10!
- Not having to hold your stomach in! Be proud of your bump.
- Seeing your baby at the scan for the first time. No-one can prepare you for this, it is such a special moment.
- Shopping for all the cute baby items.
- The extra attention you get from other people, just seeing your bump is enough to make a stranger smile.
- Feeling your baby moving around inside you, the secret communication you have with your baby whilst everyone around you is oblivious. Best. Feeling. Ever.
- Dreaming about the future and how different things are going to be once baby arrives.
- Discussing baby names.
- Being in awe at how clever the human body is and how much work your body is doing to grow this little human inside.
- Seeing other children be loving towards your bump, my toddler loves to kiss mine and say hello to baby.
I actually missed being pregnant after my first child was born, even though I then had a wonderful newborn baby!
What have I missed? What did you/do you love about being pregnant?