Are you having difficulty conceiving?
Fed up of the 2 week wait?
Or perhaps you have been suffering recurrent miscarriages?
You might be about to embark on fertility treatment, or already been through it.
Are you finding this journey a roller coaster of emotions?
Is it affecting your relationships with your partner, friends and family?
Do you find yourself feeling stressed, angry, frustrated, jealous, hopeless, anxious or depressed?
If so, you are not alone and I am here to support you.
How I can help you
I am trained in the Fertile Body Method which looks at fertility from a holistic view - I look at how the mind affects the body and use a variety of different techniques to help you get into the optimum fertile state, as well as giving you coping mechanisms to deal with the journey you are on.
There can be many reasons that couples struggle with fertility, some of them can be identified and some of them remain unexplained. The techniques I work with can be used alongside any medical treatment or investigations, and can also be a great place to start to help you get into the optimum fertile state.
How using the Fertile Body Method can help
Enhance Your Fertility:
- Restore balance physcially, mentally and emotionally
- Improve your overall wellbeing
- Reduce levels of stress
- Give you tools to practice relaxation
- Identify and resolve issues which may be preventing consultation
- Restore hormonal balance
- Decrease negative self talk and negative beliefs
Prepare For Conception:
- Identify and make necessary changes to your lifestyle, including diet, smoking, alcohol and exercise
- Restore menstrual health
- Restore sperm mobility and sperm count
- Improve your sexual relationship and intimacy
- Prepare for becoming a parent
- Prepare for any medical treatment you may be undergoing
- Teach you self help tools so you can continue to work towards enhancing your fertility in between sessions
- Support you to maintain the lifestyle and mindset changes you make
- Support you if you conceive, to help carry the baby to full term
- Support you if your treatment fails
- Support you to make difficult decisions about fertility treatments and other routes to becoming a parent
Reduce the effects of infertility:
- Work through your emotions
- Teach you coping mechanisms
- Restore your self worth
- Resolve relationship issues
- Restore your trust in your body
- Reduce any negative effects of fertility treatment
- Come to terms with infertility and discuss your options
£60 for each hour session
£300 for a block of 6 sessions (saving £60)
About me and my fertility journey
I went through my own infertility struggle when trying to conceive my first child. It took everything out of me and affected my life in so many ways. I went through endless tests, operations, investigations and for me, I was left with unexplained infertility. It was heartbreaking, all I'd ever wanted was to be a mum. I couldn't understand why this was happening to me, and I hated feeling so out of control.
I was fortunate enough to have a successful round of IVF and am so grateful for the amazing treatment I received, but I wish I had understood the importance of the mind-body connection at the time as I know the techniques would have helped me in so many ways.