What to expect from a You, Me & Baby hypnobirthing course
At the end of your course, you will:
- Understand how your body works during labour and birth
- Have practiced using the effective hypnosis techniques which will enable you to work with your body
- Feel confident in your ability to birth your baby
- Enjoy spending time relaxing and bonding with your baby in the lead up to the birth
- Your birth partner will fully understand all the ways in which they can help you remain calm and in control throughout your labour
The course is focused exclusively on emotional and practical preparation, teaching you what you can do to help yourself have the most positive birth experience, regardless of the type of birth you are planning.
Whether you want a natural water birth at home or are open to having an epidural in your local hospital, what you learn on these classes will give you the confidence and ability to work with your body no matter what your birth choices are.
My courses are tailored specifically to your needs and we are able to work on any fears which are holding you back.
"I was in awe of how knowledgeable and professional Jen was. She was really friendly and flexible."
"Jenny is lovely and really understanding. She made me really feel at ease."
"Loads learned and lots of fun had."
By attending both these classes a mother will benefit from learning how to:-
- Overcome any fear of birth she may have had
- Feel relaxed and calm at all times, especially in the lead up to the birth
- Increase her energy and well being
- Ensure good quality sleep
- Increase bonding with her baby
- Dramatically reduce the level of pain experienced in childbirth
- Increase her sense of being in control
- Reduced the need for intervention / drugs
- Increase her chance of having a calm, alert baby
- Enjoy comfortable breastfeeding
- Decrease the chance of postnatal depression
By attending these classes a father or birth partner will:-
- Have a better understanding of the birthing process
- Have the opportunity to discuss their fears, concerns and needs
- Enjoy watching the mother let go of her fears and learn to relax deeply
- Learn effective ways to support and help her during the birth
- Learn how to help her have the birth that is right for her
- Feel calmer and more relaxed about the forthcoming birth