Post Birth Support
Every new mum needs support, and if you don't live near family then this can be hard to find (and even if you do, sometimes you still can't get the support you really need).
I know exactly what it's like to feel overwhelmed, overtired and overemotional! Wouldn't it be great if you could have someone come in and help you out with anything you need at that point? Someone that isn't going to judge you for the state of your house or the decisions you are making. Someone who can support you to take care of yourself, your baby and your family.
I can offer you unconditional support in the days/weeks/months following the birth of your baby. This can include amongst other things:
- Practical support with the baby - help with feeding/changing/bathing/sleeping
- Care of the baby to allow you to get some rest
- Breastfeeding support and signposting to the relevant specialists if necessary
- Birth debrief
- Supporting the whole family - partner/older siblings
- Shopping/cooking/cleaning/ironing/dog walking
- Unbiased evidence based information to help you make decisions around weaning/sleeping/babywearing etc
I am DBS checked and have undertaken a paediatric first aid course. I also have my own 2 children who have taught me lots!!
So if you would like an extra pair of hands, or just someone to lean on when you find it all a bit too much, then contact me and we can set up an initial meeting.